Monday, May 4, 2015

Bilateral Trade, Central America. United States, People's Republic of China. 4,5. Welles. 2015.

I have finished for now my research, bilateral trade relationships in Central America.
I have looked at the bilateral trade, the United States and the PRC.
I have found that the United States both buys and sells, to each country.
I have found that the PRC sells to each nation, except Honduras.
I have found that the PRC buys from only Costa Rica and Nicaragua.
Below is the chart I have generated, along with a list of export goods coming from Costa Rica and Nicaragua.
Mexico has oil in the ground, they could conceivably sell this to the PRC moving forward.

Donna Welles
4,5. 2015.

1 Mexico 1287
1 Imports
2 Guatemala 78.4
1 Imports
3 Costa Rica 61.4
2 Export2, Import4.
4 Panama 57
2 Export6, Import2
5 El Salvador 46
1 Imports
6 Nicaragua 19.9
1 Imports
7 Honduras 18.6
8 Belize 1.6
1 Imports

Costa Rica Export Goods
bananas, pineapples, coffee, melons, ornamental plants, sugar; seafood; electronic components, medical equipment
Panama Export Goods
gold, bananas, shrimp, sugar, iron and steel waste, pineapples, watermelon

No comments:

Post a Comment